What is it about doing a major closet clean up that leaves you feeling so in control and calm? When my closet is in order I feel like my life is more in order. All the unnecessary junk is removed, and everything else is organized to be easily found.
Spring is just over a month away and those thoughts of Spring Cleaning are sure to come out soon. This year the Hip & Urban Girls’ Guide is giving you a great reason to get that closet in order and part ways with those items that are too big/small or haven’t been worn in months. On February 27th they’re hosting a Spring Cleaning Fashion Swap to support Nellie’s Women’s Shelter and Dress for Success. Here are the details:
- Date: Monday, February 27
- Time: 6-9pm
- Venue: Rent Frock Repeat Showroom 35 Golden Avenue #102
- Cost: $5, with proceeds donated to Nellie’s Women’s Shelter.
- Preview RFR’s new 2012 spring collection
- Enjoy complimentary treats, beverages, style consultations and a $150 door prize from La Roche-Posay
Clothing Swap Rules:
- Bring along minimum of 5 items, maximum of 10. Accessories are welcome but no shoes, please!
- Clothing should be in good condition – nothing badly worn, torn or stained.
- Bring your clothes on hangers if possible – once you arrive, arrange your items by category. We’ll have tables, racks and fitting rooms available.
- Swap! Go home with the number of items you came with.
- All remaining items will be donated to charity.
You can purchase your $5 Donation Ticket here.
Happy Spring Cleaning!